Site news

Bulletin - Tuesday 27th September

Bulletin - Tuesday 27th September

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

Art Department

Compulsory meeting for Year 12 and 13 Students at 1.00pm Tuesday 27th September in C12.  ***All must attend***.

Drama Department  -  “Guys & Dolls” Auditions

Please check the Drama Office door for your audition time slot for all characters as some may have changed due to reorganisation.  Thanks, Miss Pomeroy.

Duke of Edinburgh

Year 11 Silver D of E

Thank you for the many forms received so far.  If you would like to be involved, please return your enrolment forms and payment THIS WEEK.

Year 12 Gold D of E

Please return forms and payment to Mrs Parnham THIS WEEK if you would like to do the Gold Award.

Year 13 Gold D of E

Thank you to those who have already paid.  If you would like to complete the qualifying expedition, please return payment ASAP.

Learning Resource Centre

Please can the Scholastic Book orders be handed into the LRC by Thursday lunchtime so that the order can be sent off.

General Announcements

“Show Me The Talent”

“Show Me the Talent” tickets are on sale every day in the Concourse from 1.00 – 1.30pm.  Tickets cost £5.00 and all money raised is going to Save The Children.  “Show Me The Talent” is being held on Saturday 15th October at 7.30pm at the Evesham Arts Centre.  Our show is bringing together lots of talent from singing to dancing – it will be a great show!

Stock Exchange Competition

Registration is now open for any team of 4 students who would like to take part in a Stock Exchange competition.  The competition is to build a portfolio of stocks that will make as much profit on the investment as possible.  A team that comes in the top 20 in our region will progress to the next round of the competition with the ultimate prize of a trip to New York.  If you have a team of 4 people and are interested please give your details to Mrs Tozer in the 6th Form office.  Please also see attachments.  Mrs Tozer

Homework Club

Need a quiet place to do some of your homework with help at hand if needed?

• Every Monday & Tuesday 4.00 – 5.00pm in the LRC

Every Thursday & Friday 1.15 – 1.50pm in B3